Comfort, design and durability complement the Queen Anne carved front legs, tufted upholstery and nail head trim.
A variety of finishes work well with the variegated traditional vinyl upholstery colors.
Genuine maple faced veneers and solids are used.
All models including a wide selection of high and low back armchairs and tilters are available in classic plain or button tufted styles.
Traditional vinyls, select fabrics or genuine leather seat and back surfaces are available.
Also available – 3760 Judge’s Style High Back Tilter.
- Tension Adjustment; Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- Seat Height; Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- Waterfall Seat Edge; Reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- Properly Contoured Cushions; Support the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- Center-Tilt Movement; Chair tilts from a pivot point under the center of the seat allowing you to rock. When your feet are well supported, blood flow is enhanced.
OVERALL:D: 30 x W: 29 x H: 44.5 IN.