The Regal reception desk allows anyone to enjoy the finest in traditional wood veneer office furnishings. The Regal reception desk is only available in two wood-veneer finishes, port mahogany, or cognac cherry each with an ebony inlay. The best part, the Regal reception desk is it is available for quick delivery so you can get right down to business with no delays. Contact one of our office furniture specialists to learn more about the Regal collection.
- Consists of desks, returns/bridges, bridge/knee-space credenzas, pedestals, hutches, door storage, bookcases, lateral files, conference tables, presentation boards and accessories.
- Construction: Tops, side panels and cases use ⅛” thick three ply balanced panels, finished in premium veneer.
- File drawer fronts use ⅝” on matching veneers and drawer cases use ½” three ply construction.
- Top edge treatment:Solid-profiled, wood edge on all 4 sides, matching veneer’s top color. All tops have a ¼” wide flush inlay-ed 3/16″ strip in ebony black timbers.
- Drawer structure: Full extension metal ball bearing slides. File drawers accommodate both letter and legal filing.
- Locks: Pedestals and drawer lateral files have flush front-mounted key alike gang locks. Different keying available.
- Drawer pulls: Elegant metal pulls in 2 finishes: Metallic Silver for Port Figured Mahogany, and Satin Black for Cognac Cherry.
- Grommets: Grommets for data and power cable provided in all work surfaces and hutches.